Sunday, February 16, 2014

My first Tadpole Show!

Hi everyone!
I got to do my first Tadpole show at Chattahoochee Hills a couple of weeks ago.  I was very excited because I have been watching my brother compete there and I always wanted to compete there too!  It was also my first time in the Tadpole division.  The Tadpole division means you get to jump 2 feet!  I also got to go cross-country schooling for the first time after the show.  When I jumped the first XC jump I yelled "Why have I never done this before??"  I didn't want to get off the course!  I can't wait until the next time!  Here are some pictures!
2 Foot Jumps!!  Fun!  We didn't knock down any jumps, but we took it slow and steady and got some time faults.  Next time, I'm going to go fast!

Mom only took videos of the XC Schooling, but here is a shot from the video of me jumping a log!

You have to salute for the judge in dressage.  The judge gave us a 33!!  That's a good score, the lower the better in eventing!

Wicket is fun to ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment